Compared to conventional structures, custom engineered steel buildings offer many clear advantages. With value engineering that includes aesthetics, utility, timeliness, overall costs and more. You will find that building success with a custom engineered building is the right choice. Historically, the industry is often referred to as pre-engineered steel buildings. In reality, there is nothing pre-engineered about our products, as they are all designed and manufactured to custom requirements.
See the reasons why below:
- Quick and efficient due to standardization
- Design drawings provided by manufacturer
- Approximately 30% lighter due to more efficient use of steel
- Simple design is lightweight and easy to construct
- Designed to fit the system with standardized, interchangeable parts, including flashing and trim
- As quickly as eight weeks or longer
- Easy, fast and step-by-step
- The steel frames are accurately engineered to fit simultaneously, with one end skidding into the other. No exceptional fasteners are required, and fewer employees are required to entire the process. No cutting, retaining, and hammering simultaneously long, hefty and bulky planks.
- Outstanding detail can be achieved at a resonable cost using conventional wall and fascia material
- Price per square foot can be considerably lower
- Since the steel is accurately slashed while manufacturing, there is no on location waste (no require to yield for somewhat longer timber to confirm they are long sufficient which you then slash down to size). Since fewer employees are required, that is less salaries to yield if you are having the construction gathered by somebody else.
Improved construction quality
- A steel frame building does not age and worsen like wooden structures manage over time, so as a homeowner you don’t have to concern about any feeble spots. Steel is corrosion resistant, it is dimensionally steady and it furthermore continues directly, no anxieties about distorting with climate changes.
Safe and resistant
- Steel frame buildings are conspicuously more blaze resistant than a wood framed constructions, steel is furthermore unaffected by termites, bugs or rodents as well as mold or fungi. It does not have to be treated with chemicals like timber does, and a steel frame building is well grounded and less probable to be hit or impaired by lightning.
Sourcing and Coordination
- Single sourcing available
- Steel has one of the largest powers to heaviness ratios of any building material, so is large for a garage kit. Steel will not ever buckle, divide, distort, rotate, chink, rot or splinter. All this power, yet it is furthermore weighs less than timber, producing it simpler to handle, proceed round and construct with particularly when lifting partitions and roofs.
- Highly flexible; changes and revisions can be made easily
- Future expansion is simple and cost efficient
- Single source results in total responsibility from one supplier
- Components specified and designed to work together as a system
- Experience with similar buildings and field conditions worldwide have resulted in design improvements, and thus more dependable predictions